Tag Board Rules
NOTE: Members who violate the rules of the Club are subject to suspension or termination of their membership. We have zero tolerance policy for any member who abuses or refuses to adhere to the rules or directions given by our monitors.
- Use of the tag board is mandatory during member hours. The tagboard must have the same number of tags as players on the court. Your tag is proof of membership, you must have the same number of tags on the board as players on the court. If not, all players, including those who tagged the board must vacate the court when requested by members who have properly tagged the board.
- When courts are busy and a monitor/program director is on duty, they have control and direction over court usage and play may be restricted. Time is based on the clubhouse clock that overlooks the courts.
- Courts are booked on a first come / first to play basis. You must have at least two tags on the board with both members present to hold/use the court.
- You cannot tag a court and then leave and return. You cannot tag a court using another players tag who is not present at the Club. You and your playing partners must be present at the club when your tag/s is placed on the board.
- Consecutive bookings of courts is not permitted.
- Members must ensure that they playing partners are using valid tags and all tags are on the tagboard.
- Tags of players can only be removed by the owner, court monitor or member of the clubs executive board.
- Invalid tags - any tag without a valid current year sticker affixed to the approved RHLTC tag is invalid. A blank tag is invalid.
- Any member using an invalid tag will have their membership suspended or terminated - ZERO TOLERANCE.
- Suspended members names will be posted on the notice board and in the Clubhouse.
- If two players are playing singles and all courts are in use, you and your partner can place your tags on the tagboard and join them. If you choose not to join them, place your tag on the next available court. You cannot join up with them if there is less than 15 minutes before the next change over.
- If you see 4 players on the court , you must see 4 tags on the tagboard. If not, you can assume someone is not a member. You can then ask them to finish their game and they must do so if you have properly tagged the board yourself.
- If the courts are not busy, you can begin play on 15 minutes prior to the start time tagged.
- Players who have just completed their hour of play are all required to leave the court. If you wish to continue play, you must re-tag an open court. You cannot under any circumstances move your tags to another court during your designated hour of play and you cannot move other members tags if at least two tags are on the board.
- Public courts rotate after each 1/2 hour of play. The public have priority usage during public hours. Under no circumstances can you tag courts 5 & 6 during designated public hours.
- Improper use of the tag board system may result in suspension of membership. Using another member's tag will result in an automatic suspension of membership.
- KEEP YOUR TAGS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. PLACE THEM ON THE BOARD AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE AND REMEMBER TO PICK THEM UP WHEN YOU LEAVE. REPLACEMENT TAGS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $25.